Online roulette is a pure game of chance, where people make their bets on various fields on the table that have different odds and payouts. Based on the outcome of in which pocket the ball lands after the wheel is spun, players either win or lose. Considering how to win roulette every time is based on a strategy that is employed by the players. The game is all about risk and reward hence all implemented strategies are dedicated to managing the risks. How to win at roulette is also about knowing the payouts and odds for each field where the bets are made.
General rules of how the roulette is played
How to win at roulette in an online casino has to be started by learning the payouts for each betting field on the table and what odds each bet has. This creates the foundation for future strategies that players may consider to be viable. Here is what has to be taken into account first:
- A single number bet provides the payout of 35-1 and the odd of 2.70%;
- Any 2 numbers bet provides the payout of 17-1 and the odd of 5.4%;
- Any 3 bet provides the payout of 11-1 and the odd of 8.1%;
- Any 4 numbers bet provides the payout of 8-1 and the odd of 10.8%;
- Any 5 numbers bet provides the payout of 6-1 and the odd of 13.5%;
- 6 numbers bet provides the payout of 5-1 and the odd of 16.2%;
- Column bet provides the payout of 2-1 and the odd of 32.40%;
- Dozen bet provides the payout of 2-1 and the odd of 32.40%;
- Red/black bet provides the payout of 1-1 and the odd of 48.60%;
- Even/dozen bet provides the payout of 1-1 and the odd of 48.60%;
- Low/high bet provides the payout of 1-1 and the odd of 48.60%.
Most beginners start to play by playing on chances, which are the last three types of bet in the table above because it offers the simplicity of how to win at roulette in win regularly.
Strategies that will enable a player to win all the times
In order to know how to win money on roulette, it is crucial to remember that players must start by playing with the sums which are the equivalent of 1.5-3% of the overall amount of money that is put at risk. The game is about risk and reward, so it will require a strategy of doubling in order to recover losses and fixing wins. Here is what can be done on all types of bets but it is better to observe it on a clear example of playing on chances:
- Fibonacci strategy is when a player decides how many turns it is decided to double. Every next bet is greater than the previous one by 2, so whenever the win is hit it can be started over again;
- Martingale is often defined as the negative progression approach. If the win is hit, it is fixed. If the loss occurs, players start to double by placing the sum on the same field as before by greater by 2. Doubling continues until losses are recovered and the win is hit;
- Paroli is often defined as a negative strategy approach. This is the exact opposite of Martingale. If the bet is lost, it is left as it is. If the win is hit, the next bet is doubled on the same field;
- Labouchere is probably one of the most effective strategies but it is long. It conceives the same principles as Martingale but a player waits for the sequence of outcomes to occur and then starts to make bets. For example, here it goes black, red, black, red, black, red. Assumedly, the probability of continuance of the sequence is low and the next time it is going to be black is unlikely. So, from this moment player starts to use Martingale by placing the bet on the red.
The last approach of how to win at roulette is very effective because if the player is prepared to make 3-5 bet to double the bet in order to recover losses and fix the win, with Labouchere there will be 6-10 turns available and recovering losses in the worst scenario will be easier.